FLATBED LAMINATING MACHINE
Flatbed laminating machine for laminating or bonding different materials together. All types of materials in rolls or sheets can be glued, coated with the aid of thermoplastic adhesives under the influence of certain process parameters such as surface pressure, roll pressure, heating temperature, cooling temperature, speed, and inlet and outlet gaps. overwrite or compress. We can advise when choosing the best system solution based on the application, process and your wishes.
● Lamination thickness: 0.5～70.0mm
● Width: 1100-2000mm
● Heating zone (plate) temperature: up to 250℃.
● Heating zone temperature tolerance: ±5℃
● Heating zone length/cooling zone length: 2000mm/1500mm
● Heating power: 80kw-160kw (approx.)
● Total power: 180kW
● The distance between the upper and lower pressure rollers: 0-150mm
● Intermediate setting roller pressure: customized
● Conveyor belt form: anti-static Teflon belt (with joint)
● Conveyor belt thickness: 0.50mm
● Maximum working pressure of conveyor belt: 0-50N/c㎡
● Working speed: 0.1-15m/min
● Maximum unwinding diameter of film material: customized
● Control system: Delta, Siemens or customized
● Adhesion Types: Thermoplastics, Reactive Adhesion, Self-Adhesive Systems, Solvent Adhesives
● Binders: powder, liquid, mesh, glue mesh/film, thermal liquefaction granules
● Application industries: clothing industry, textile industry, textile technical products, acoustic materials, automotive interiors, composite materials, medical materials.
● Lamination materials: carbon fiber, ceramic fiber mat, glass fiber, prepreg, aerogel mat, sound insulation cotton, aramid fiber, honeycomb panel, graphene, sponge, insulation cotton, non-woven fabric, hot melt film, PP glass fiber Films and other materials suitable for hot pressing.
According to the characteristics of different materials, various auxiliary machines can be added
● Multi-layer discharge device
● Winding device
● Dusting device
● gluing device
● Cutting device
● Elevated platform